Hey there! It’s me Jessica…
I’m here sharing a Valentine card I made for the Husband. I love to bling and make shiny pretty cards so when I make some simple I wow myself (lol). I know my husband loves to receive them but not the fancy ones he calls them.
It was fairly easy to make let’s go through it really quick..
- I picked the 6×6 Crate Paper Craft Market pad.
- I started with the base panel that measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 from a pattern paper.
- I took the Oval Die from Lawn Fawn and used the second largest one.
- Stamped the sentiment from Love You Latte stamp set.
- Stamped and die cut the coffee cup from the same stamp set.
- From random pattern paper from the Crate Craft Market pad I cut three banners.
- Adhered it all together.
Thanks for stopping by….
Here is a list of the products and links
Leave me some love by commenting and telling me if your crafting for Valentine?